GUIDELINES AND FEES
- Members who wish to park their cars may only do so whilst they are on Club premises or aboard their vessel.
- Members may only park their vehicles in the clearly marked spaces provided or as directed by a member of the Club’s staff during busy periods.
- Car parking shall be available only to Members and only during times decided by the General Committee and published on the Club notice boards or website.
- When accessing the Club by car, Members are required to activate the automatic access gate with their membership card. Where the automatic gate is in operation the member shall also need to use his membership card to exit the car park.
- Members who access the club without using their membership cards will be charged the non-member rate of $20.00 per hour. This will offset the additional costs associated with manual processing of parking fees when cards are not used and all members are urged to make sure they have their cards to avoid the higher fee.
CARD READER DO'S AND DON'TS
When using your membership card to enter the Club, the following are some important points to remember:
- Do make use of your card when accessing the Club.
- Hold card against the reader till the gate opens.
- Wait for the gate to come down after the vehicle in front has gone before presenting your card.
- Do use the same card to enter and exit the club (otherwise the program will not let you in the next time).
- Do not use your spouse's card to exit if you came in on yours. (or vice versa)
- Do not ask, or allow, the security staff to open the gate, if you entered using your card.
POINT TO NOTE
IF YOU USE YOUR CARD TO ENTER THE CLUB BUT NOT WHEN YOU LEAVE, THE COMPUTER PROGRAM WILL CONTINUE CHARGING FOR CAR-PARKING EVEN WHEN YOUR CAR HAS LEFT. SO TO AVOID PAYING EXCESS PARKING FEES, REMEMBER TO USE YOUR CARD WHEN LEAVING.
CAR PARK OPENING HOURS & RATE
| Mondays to Fridays: || 09:00 - 23:00 |
| Saturdays, Sunday & Public Hoilday: || 08:00 - 23:00 |
CAR PARKING FEES
| For Member rate: || $12.00 per hour |
| From midnight to 0900 hours: || $12.00 flat rate |
If a Member enters and leaves the car park within 30 minutes no charge will be levied.
Notwithstanding Bye-law 1.3 non-members who are guests of Members and members of Hong Kong Clubs with reciprocal rights may park on the premises on weekdays and weekday evenings, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
MEMBERS OF RECIPROCAL CLUBS
Vehicles driven by Members of Clubs in Hong Kong with reciprocal rights shall be admitted on production of their home Club's membership card and they shall be billed via the chit system. Parking rate of $20.00 per hour shall be levied on Reciprocal Club Members, and they are not allowed parking on weekends and public holidays.
Where a Member wishes to have guests park on the premises he shall advise the General office on 2719 9682. (or the Restaurant Manager if after office hours on 2719 8300), at least 1 hour prior to the time of the guests arrival, of the registration number of the guest's vehicle. Guest parking rate of $20.00 per hour shall be levied on the guest's car and the Member shall be billed.
In case of malfunction of the membership card. Members will be required to bring along the card to the Membership Executive for checking. For lost of membership cards, please contact the Membership Executive at 2719 9682. A replacement card can be issued at a charge of $50.