Food & Beverage Manager
The club seeks a Food & Beverage Manager. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years experience in a similar position, preferable in hotels or clubs. The incumbent must be creative, energetic, possess strong attention to detail, and enjoy dealing with people. The candidate must be adept at stock control, restaurant and function supervision, familiar with Western & Asia cuisine and proactive in their approach to staff management. The ability to communicate in Cantonese and English is required.
Waiter / Waitress
- To provide quality food & beverage services in accordance with Club standards to members.
- Perform Busser’s duty and prepares table setting.
- Keeps good member relations.
- Assist F&B operations whenever necessary.
- With minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Outgoing personality and good communication skills.
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese and English.
- Layout design and artwork production of all marketing materials, posters, banners and backdrops to support the Club’s promotions and events
- Responsible for Club event photography and editing digital files
- Assist with the Club website project and ongoing maintenance
- Responsible for the purchasing of event decorations
- Assist on handling some administration work such as petty cash and invoicing
- Assist with ad-hoc duties, projects and club events as specified by your supervisor
- Degree or above in relevant disciplines
- 1 year experience in graphic design (fresh graduate may be considered)
- Interest in marketing/corporate communications
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organized and able to work independently
- Proficiency in design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and AutoCAD
- Fluent in (written & spoken) English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer a very comprehensive employment package to the right candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. To apply for the above position, please send your resume to Ms Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 2719 7911.
(Personal data will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only).
(You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to fill, view or print these forms in PDF format.)